What Our Customers Are Saying
Bill Davenport, Motor Pool Manager, The Georgia Building Authority
- Recently we had a visit from a representative of the company that replaces windshields in our trucks and carpool vans. He was inquiring as to why we had not done any business with him in the last 21 months, I informed him we were using a windshield repair service, which had all but eliminated the need to replace windshields.
- I also informed him that you stop by weekly (without being called), inspected our fleet and repair any cracks or stone damage. Your process has even saved some windshields that have had a crack as long as 14".
- In the past 21 months you have repaired 51 windshields for Georgia Building Authority. The glass company representative was shocked when he realized this was over $13,000.00 in lost revenue for his company.
- The Georgia Building Authority is pleased that by using your services we have saved over $12,000 that would have been spent replacing windshields.
- Your product and service has definitely helped Georgia Building Authority reduce maintenance costs. Thank you and keep up the good work.
Charles L Harrer, Rural Metro Corp., Arizona Medical Transport
- I have used several different windshield repair companys over the 20 years I have worked in the valley. Fas-Break is, by far, the very best I have ever used. Fas-Break has several field technicians to serve my every need. I have a fleet of over 40 vehicles, 22 of which are ambulances, needless to say down time is very important to me.
- Several times I have had to call for emergency repairs. Fas-Break has always come to my needs within 15 minutes. Fas-Break also surveys my fleet once a week. I no longer have to worry about my vehicles glass, as a result they have saved me hundreds of dollars in glass replacement. My fleet is very well taken care of by Fas-Break, and I am an extremely satisfied customer.
Eva M. Smith - Office Manager, Agency Rent-A-Car, Ann Arbor, MI
- We have done business with Fas-Break since I have become the Office Manager. I have found their service very helpful and extremely convenient. They stop by at least once a week to look over the cars on the lot. If they need repairs, they are done at that time within 10 minutes the car is ready to go.
- When cars are returned and require immediate attention, Fas-Break has someone out and the chip is fixed, all within an hour, which is really great on our busiest days.
- Fas-Break's service is affordable too. Is is much more resonable to get a chip fixed before a crack starts than it would be to replace the entire windshield. When you start comparing the two, the savings is really amazing.
- The service is so easy to use and also so practical. If you need fast, dependable service, I strongly recommend Fas-Break for your window repair.
Budget Car and Truck Rental, Detroit, MI
- Fas-Break has done an outstanding job of meeting or exceeding all of our windshield repair requirements. The actual repair is above average. I have dealt with several other vendors in the same line of work, and in my opinion Fas-Break Windshield Repair offers an excellent Fleet Managemant Program.